Make Free Online Calendars with SharePoint
Online calendars help groups and individuals to manage their time better. Our free SharePoint sites come with powerful calendar features that make your life easy. So sign up for a free SharePoint today! Store, manage, and share multiple calendars online. Connect the SharePoint calendars with Microsoft Outlook. Be organized and be on time. And do not forget even a single meeting or appointment of yours!
Create Custom Calendars Online
Apps4Rent offers free hosted SharePoint Foundation 2013 site where you can create, store, manage, and share your calendars online at one central place. You can schedule events and appointments, sync your calendar with Outlook, easily share your calendar with ‘Public’, email copies of a calendar on an automatic schedule you pick, export it to Excel sheet, manage additional calendars at a time, and do more with SharePoint calendars.
Easy Online Calendar Maker
We understand how busy you are. We know how important it is for you to remember all vital meetings, events, and other professional and personal commitments. To manage your busy schedules efficiently, we offer you free SharePoint which helps you create your online calendars in just few simple steps.
Create Multiple Shared Group Calendars
Create, manage, and share schedules of individual teams by creating multiple group calendars for each team — Sales, HR, Marketing, Administration, Operations, Accounts, to name a few—in your organization. Track and share project deadlines, meetings, events, conference call schedules, and more at one location.
Manage your Calendar in Day, Week, or Month View
With SharePoint, manage and view your calendar the way you find it easy to manage. View it in month, day or week format, or choose any other custom views such as standard view to show more number of events listed in the same screen space, Gantt view if you want to track projects, standard view with expanded recurring events, and data sheet view if you desire to have an excel spreadsheet view.
Sync with MS Outlook
If you spend a lot of time on Microsoft Outlook but store documents and other data in SharePoint, then you might want to try connecting your SharePoint content with Outlook. You can connect a SharePoint calendar, library, contact list, or other type of list with Outlook.
Have Calendar Overlays
Going through multiple calendars can be confusing and tad difficult. However, with our offering you could combine different calendars into one calendar and get a single view of all the events. These different calendars can be color coded.
Get Automatic Reminders
Set automatic reminders. Get alerts on any changes or updates in the calendar. SharePoint offers you the ability to send an alert to your e-mail address when anything is added or changed or updated in the calendar. The notification contains the details of the changes done to the specified calendar item.
Let your calendars be secure in the cloud. Choose the right cloud calendar SharePoint solution from us. Get easy access to your online calendar site with numerous device at any time. Enjoy the complete cloud calendar experience without feeling handicapped about not being able to access that one important appointment that you could not afford to miss.
Five Ways to Benefit from your Online Calendar Software Solution
- View Meetings and Appointments: It is important for every team that important meetings, appointments, deadlines, and milestones be noted on a common calendar.
- Share Events Calendar with your Customers: Your customers may be interested in your organizations working hours on particular days, holidays and special events. Keep them informed easily
- Monitor Employee Vacation Schedules: Monitor your employee vacation and work schedules at a glance.
- Make a Family Calendar: Have a balanced work and family life. Keep track of your work and family calendars to squeeze more out of your limited time.
- Resources Reservation Calendar: Scarce resources such as a company conference room or vehicle or a Church wedding hall can be managed better with a transparent calendar for available bookings.
Online Calendar Features
- Access with any web browser: Manage and view calendar from any internet connected computer or smart phone.
- No software or hardware to install: Works with any computer, Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Website integration: Easily integrates with websites
- No website required: Can be used as stand-alone calendar using web browser.
- Fully customizable: Match website colors, logo images and styles.
- Interactive database: Instantly updates all calendar views, world-wide.
- Multiple uses: For websites, intranets, individuals and teams.
- Software as a Service: Easy start up. No servers to manage or software to install.
Integrate & Customize
- Calendar colors: Choose from theme gallery or match your website colors exactly.
- Calendar headline: Design heading colors, heading and sub-heading text and links to web pages.
- Logo Images: Upload your organization logo images, set hot links to any web page.
- Color coded legend: Make it easy to pick out events in any calendar category.
- Date and time display: Set time zone, date/time display, default views and event times.
- Email designer: Customize colors and image for email reminders for each category.
- Holidays: Choose from national or religious holidays, display Hebrew dates.
- Custom button: Add custom button leading to any web page, document or email address.
Website Calendar Widgets
- Full Calendar: Easily link or iframe your calendar in any menu or web page.
- Mini Calendar: Ideal for home pages with click to popup detail of daily activities.
- Upcoming Events List: Scrollable list of your organizations upcoming events.
- Suggest An Event: Let your website visitors submit events for approval.
- Search Widget: Customizable search allows website visitors find events of interest.
- Website URL Wizard: The wizard takes the work out of integrating your calendar into your web site.
- Themes/Skins Customize all widgets to match a webpage’s colors and event categories.
- Copy & Paste Code: Easy integration of your calendar with your Web Page.
- Admin menu: Control panel layout for easy navigation. Options clearly organized and accessible.
- Multi-level administration: Assign multiple administrators & category managers to empower and share the work.
- Multi-level category security: Create as many calendars as needed-Both Public view and Password Protected with different rights.
- Customization Options: Match any website colors. Upload logo images. Set time zone, default times, calendar view and more.
- Webmaster Tools: Easy integration of your calendar with your Web Page.
- Data Conversion Tools: Import events and user contacts from Outlook and other programs.
- Track Changes Keep a record of who adds/edits/deletes events.
- Automatic program updates: We manage the servers and network – letting you concentrate on your business.
Calendar Users & Visitors
- Unlimited Visitors: No limit to the number of visitors viewing public events.
- Secure user accounts: Password protected user accounts for private events.
- User Groups: Organize users into groups for one-click list selection for reminders and emails.
- Flexible permissions: Control who can view, who can update – one person, executive / admin pairs, whole teams, etc.
- Calendar Feeds: iCal and RSS feeds into user’s Facebook and other programs.
- Import User Information: Import contact data from Outlook and other programs. No need to re-enter contact information.
Public & Private Views
- Public categories: Inform your website visitors of upcoming events.
- Logged in private categories: Password protect private events and schedules.
- Users add/edit own events: Let users add/edit events or room reservations but not those of other users.
- Global category edits: Apply changes to category name, font, color, legend to all events in category.
- Color coded legend: Make it easy to pick out events in a category.
- Category styles: Set text styles and colors for different categories.
- Category chooser: View all or any combination of category events.
- Default views: Select specific categories for viewing on different website pages.
Powerful Event Editor
- Event title styling: Make featured events stand out with font styles and colors.
- Event time options: Set default time, military time, all day and no end time.
- Category assignment: One-click category selection.
- Repeating events: Save time entering complex repeating events.
- Single occurrence edit: Tweak repeating series for special situations.
- Up to 6000 character description: Give users the full agenda or detailed event description.
- Saved locations: One-click reusable location selection with details, directions, maps and weather.
- More info link: Point to web page, forms, pdf document and other web resources for more info.
- Private notes: Great for internal information not to be viewed by public.
- Draft events: Hide work in progress from public view.
- Automatic scheduled reminders: You set the time for email delivery, let SharePoint complete the job.
- Select users to receive: Select individuals or whole groups to receive reminders.
- Email Designer: Customize your email template to your organizations colors, logo and message.
- Visitor reminders: Public visitors set their own reminders via event popup.
- Email event to friend: Increase your viral event marketing with easy forwarding of events.
- Set any category or location to not allow conflicts: Makes sure a given facility, person or resource is not double booked.
- Filter views by location and / or category: At a glance view of what’s going on in a given facility.
- Allows draft events: Put in ‘place-holders’ until conflicts are resolved. Don’t lose time re-entering event information.
- Graphical conflict display: Quickly see where conflicts appear with quick links to resolve conflicts.
- Option to allow users to add/edit own booking: Allow self-service reservations of conference rooms and resources. Eliminate middle-person time, effort and delay.
- Ignore past events: Eliminate clutter dealing with past event conflicts.
Smart Phone Access
- Mobile browser interface: No hassling with sync software and cables.
- Mini-calendar, list and detailed event views: Simple touch to view, edit, or add events.
- Repeating events and reminders: One-click category selection.
- Repeating events: Email a friend or set reminders for events.
- Secure login/remember me: Same login as the desktop version.
- Immediate update to all calendar users and views: Never worry if you are out of ‘sync.’
- Compatible With All Devices: Works with iPhone, Android Microsoft and Blackberry devices.
- Import Events: Import from Outlook, Excel, and other programs.
- Export Events: Keep your own backup on you local computer.
- Instant Update: Calendar changes are immediately available to all feeds.
Backup & Reliability
- Reliability: 99.9% uptime, 24/7 monitoring.
- Security: Data center protected by two-factor authentication barriers.
- Data center: Certified by an independent auditor to be SAS 70 Type II compliant.
- Environment: Complete redundancy in data center power, heating, ventilation and A/C.
- Safety: Advanced fire suppression systems.
- Export: Use Export to backup calendar events to your local computer.
Get started today! Take advantage of a free online calendar site with SharePoint apps to improve your group’s efficiency.