You can use SharePoint to create a Wiki that your team can use to collect and distribute ideas easily and quickly, without any web design tools. Once a Wiki page is created, any member of the group can add fresh content, edit the existing content, or even put up relevant links on it.
1) Login to your SharePoint site first.
2) Go to Site Contents under the Settings gear icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
3) Click on Add an app option.
4) Select your Wiki Page Library app from the app store.
5) Name your Wiki Library. Click on Create.
6) And your Wiki will be created.