Creating an online survey is quick and easy when you use SharePoint. You can create the survey in such a manner that people can respond to the survey questions with their own words, enter a number, choose from a dropdown or use a checkbox/radio button, or even pick from a rating scale.
1) Login to your SharePoint site.
2) Go to Site Contents under the Settings gear icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
3) Select add an app option.
4) Select the Survey app.
5) Name your Survey as you want.
6) And your Survey is created.