You can use SharePoint to list, assign, categorize and track the issues, as well as organize them into a well-managed lot using a systematic approach. Besides, SharePoint also offers you different choices for viewing the issues list and the views can be filtered as per your specific needs.
1) First go to your Issues page.
2) Go to Create View option under the Lists option on the top ribbon of the page.
3) You get to set view of your issue as you want.
4) Here, for example, I have created a datasheet view for my issue list.
5) You can also filter the view.
6) And the set view will be displayed as shown: